Thursday, December 15, 2011

So....no followers..okay..I will talk to the air

My insights on war, hate (all the same, love is not war and war is just hateful).
Was watching a video on FB that a friend posted. Lennon's war is over, with the scenes of war.
It is incomprehensible to me.
Why is war acceptable?
Why does it become justifiable?
I know that my version of life is the impossible "Utopia". 
A life of NOT labeling people, not judging people through visual, mental or any means possible....That is impossible for humans.
I swear if we were all born blind we would still classify eachother into groups!!!
Some days, I just get so sick of it!

1 comment:

  1. Here's something you might find interesting:
    http://fora.tv/2010/05/06/Jeremy_Rifkin_The_Empathic_Civilization_Animated

    He's also written a book or two, and I think his work on humans, how we're evolving and moving forward as a group, how similar we are to other animals, etc would interest you :)

    ReplyDelete